.NET is one among the best software frameworks developed by Microsoft. Developers can build all kinds of apps from the simplest ones to the most complex ones using this programming platform. It is possible to build applications with reusable codes using programming languages of C++, VB, C#, JS through the use of UDDI, WDSL, OOP, ASP, SOAP and XML.
Key Benefits of using ASP.NET Technology
This open-source, server-side web application framework has an array of benefits, some of which are as mentioned below:
- ASP.NET is useful for creating dynamic, robust and scalable web applications
- ASP.NET is the best choice for building applications that are completely secured owing to its built-in Windows authentication and per-application configuration
- Minimal coding is required to build large applications using ASP.NET
- This Microsoft framework comes with toolbox and designer in the Visual Studio integrated development environment. Developer-friendly features of ASP.NET such as automatic deployment, WYSIWYG editing and drag-and-drop server controls.
- All ASP.NET applications handle requests in run time by closely monitoring and managing processes to replace dead ones with new ones.
- ASP.NET enables performing common tasks from simple form submission, client authentication to site configuration and deployment.
- ASP.NET technology is preferred by developers as it is easy to create and maintain because of the existence of source code and HTML.
- ASP.NET languages can be built to be language-independent. It allows users to choose the language of their choice or divide the application as per different languages.
- ASP.NET being a server side technology, the code for such applications gets executed on the server.
- As all the configuration information is built-in, there is no process of registration of components. This allows for easy deployment of applications.
- ASP.NET applications executing on server are monitored for all pages, components and applications. This helps in detecting memory leaks, infinite loops and other illegal activities.
- ASP.NET is the best choice for building heavy, complicated web applications as it is developed with ADO.NET using data-binding and page formatting features.
The following are some resources about ASP.Net: